So you are imagining your dream destination wedding ceremony, but you can’t decide on what song to decide for your grand entrance? Here comes the bride is absolutely out, but what are some other options? What is the best fit for you? Take some inspiration from our past couples and see what they used to help you decide on the perfect tune.
Bridal Entrance Song Ideas from Past Weddings
- Brooke walked down the aisle to Perfect by Ed Sheeran for her Luxury Four Seasons Wedding in Peninsula Papagayo
- Jen also chose Ed Sheeran accompanied by Tori Kelly with their song I Was Made for Loving You for her romantic entrance.
- Constance, our Dominican Republic wedding bride, decided on I Choose You by Sara Bareilles.
- Ali picked the song Sunday Candy by Cenji because it always made her and Michael giggle on long road trips.
- Monica used a very upbeat modern song, Just the way you are by Bruno Mars, for her ceremony song! Everyone loved that one.
- Marina went with a classic Elvis love song, Can’t Help Falling in Love, for her intimate beach wedding.
- Kristina loved the beachy Better Together by Jack Johnson for her bridal entrance in Dominical.
Our advice when picking a bridal entrance song
- Pick something light and fun!
- We personally prefer a song without words but this is up to you!
- The walk down the aisle is only a snippet of a song so decide in advance what part you want in advance.
- Think of the processional and recessional songs. Make sure they all flow together nicely.
- Pick a song that means something to you. A classic that you love, or something that you and your partner have enjoyed together.
No matter what song you choose, you will remember it forever. Music plays such a huge part in our love stories it is so beautiful to plan that perfect wedding playlist that represents the two of you!
Looking for more tips to create that perfect wedding day playlist? We have you covered – see all of our tips here.