Deciding the soundtrack to the best day of your life is tough but here are a few tips to create the perfect wedding playlist that you will remember forever!
• Pick songs that mean something to you and your love story. Remember the song from a first date? Loved a song in your favorite movie? Incorporate those!
• Find a few songs that are classic enough to randomly hear out and about to make you smile when you hear them! We suggest sprinkling these in over the night!
• Work on that playlist along the way! It is never too early to start creating that perfect playlist. Even if you have a super long playlist by the time it’s time to decide, it is better to have a larger selection to choose from.
• A great pro tip is to have guests RSVP with a song they want to hear. This is a fun way to get your guests involved and get everyone to the dance floor on the big day.
• Don’t be afraid to mix genres! Play a few older classic tunes at the start of the night when older guests will be dancing.
• Create a collaborative playlist with your wedding party! This is a great way to incorporate songs that you all will dance along to!
• Did you know you can ask your DJ to record the playlist? It is totally worth it! Most DJs can add this service for you!
We have written a few other blogs to help you create the perfect wedding playlist – check them out!
Looking for more examples to create the perfect wedding playlist? Check out examples from our real couples.
TROPICAL BEACHFRONT WEDDING PLAYLIST